When ordering a paper – you might be having problems with your order. As a custom writing company – every company is interested to minimize the amount of problems, which can occur with any order, but then again, nobody is insured, and this blog will tell you what to expect, when ordering a paper.
1) The company can be a joke, a fraud, which will tell you lies, and eventually will simply take your money, without any service in exchange.
2) The company can gave unqualified writers; hence, the paper that you could have written yourself might turn out a lot better, than the paper that was delivered to you.
3) The timing is horrible, the writer isn’t able to collide with the deadline, hence, you are getting grade deduction.
4) The whole paper is delivered in time, and seems to be written perfectly but is totally plagiarized.
5) The writer occurs to be irresponsible, and backs out minutes before the deadline comes.
These basic situations happened to everyone, who has ordered more than 2 papers in a lifetime. In order to prevent these situations, I would like to provide you a couple of tips:
1) Always from time to time – check the status of your paper.
2) Make sure to order a paper from a trusted company, that was recommended by your friends or any other people, who have already used the service before
3) Make sure, before ordering where are the writers from, ad when ordering – ask specifically for writers from the US
4) If you ordered a paper – and it turned out good – make sure to get the writers contacts to use only him in future.
5) When you get your paper – make sure to check it on a plagiarism detection system, such as plagiarismdetect.com
6) Make sure, that the writer is writing your paper, you can either ask for progrees, or ask specific paper questions to check if he has gotten into the material.
By following these simple steps – you will be able to prevent problems, and have a less painful study.